Common Interface (CI) with Multi Transponder Technology (MTD)
- 2 CI Slots for 2 independent CAMs on one socket
- Up to 2x 4 decrypted pay TV channels
- Only one CAM required to decrypt 4 encrypted pay TV channels. Supports watching one encrypted channel and record several encrypted channels simultaneously.
- Notice: This function is not supported by all CAMs and providers.
- Notice: MTD is currently supported under windows only.
- 96 Mbit for each CAM and adjustable to the CAM
- Also supports non-common data rates < 72 Mbit
Differential Data Transmission
- Prepared for differential connection of data cables (LVDS) > 400% more throughput (required for UltraHD)
- Downward compatible to data transmission with 80 Mbit
- Notice: requires two data cables for classic transmission
Expandable Module System
- Connectable to all Digital Devices Octopus PCIe-, mini PCIe bridge modules and Cine cards.
Cascading of CAMs
- Connect up to 4 CI modules
Separate Supply Voltage for each CAM
- Allows hot plug of CAMs
- No use of tantalum capacitors
- No use of electrolyte capacitors
Suitable in very Dense Cases
- Flexible mounting with various brackets and into 3.5“ extension kit.
- Brackets with half or full size are shipped together with the card.
- 12 V only (7 V bis 17 V)
- 1 Sherlock connector upright, 1 Sherlock connector horizontal (only one is required)
- Produced and developed according to European standards, DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE DE 99353762
- < 1 Watt plus power consumption of the CAM modules
- One empty slot, no PCIe slot needed
Tested CAM Modules
- Mascom Alphacrypt Light + Easy TV
- SMIT Irdeto/Cryptoworks
- SMIT Viaccess with SRG
- Technicrypt CW with ORF
- SCM Cryptoworks
Supported Operating Systems
- Linux (ab Kernel 2.6.34)
- Microsoft Windows® 7/8(.1)/10 (incl. Windows® Media Center)
- L 65 mm, W 107.5 mm, H 18 mm