The EOC WLAN is an in-wall socket which supports the simultaneous transmission of Internet and Cable TV on an existing coax cable network.
The EOC WLAN in-wall socket is a "C"able pass-through socket with 2 antennas (2T2R) and integrated 2.4 GHz WiFi (Wi-Fi 4 2x2 802.11n).
The coax socket provides a broadband cable signal in the range of 108 - 860 MHz, which can be used with a standard receiver.
The TV signal is provided via the TV socket, the network dates are transmitted via WLAN.
Interconnection of individual in-wall sockets is done automatically.
The EOC WLAN is being powered via remote supply by an AMP X8. Therefore, it can supply four subsequent EOC 1000 and/or EOC 2000 and/or EOC WLAN.
The EOC WLAN can be installed in a single flush-mounted box as well as in a multiple flush-mounted box.
Each EOC WLAN can exchange data with any other flush-mounted box.
Building upgrade with gigabit Ethernet with existing coaxial cabling and on a limited budget.
- Home users
- Small company networks
- Retirement homes
- Renovation of old buildings
- C-throughput in-wall socket
- Can be integrated into single outlets and multiple outlets
- Frequency range 2 – 199 MHz
- Network standard: G.Hn
- Data rate Gross: 2000 Mbps
- Data rate Net: 1700 Mbps
- Attenuation 300 – 860 MHz: -2 dB (16 db coupling)
- Attenuation 300 – 860 MHz: -3 dB (10 db coupling)
- Coupling: 10 db or 16 dB
- Hardware encryption : AES 128-bit
- Quality of Service: VLAN/TOS/Packet Classifier/Virtually perfect transmission with IPTV
- Remote service: TR-069 remote management (option)
Only suitable for DVB-C wiring
Satellite wiring is not supported
|CPU:||MIPS24KEc 580 MHz|
|RAM:||64 MB RAM|
|Wi-Fi4:||Datenrate 2x 150 Mbit/s (brutto) 2x2 802.11n|